Welcome to the Harrow branch
As one of the country’s largest and quality driven care at home provider Network Healthcare support clients of all ages and abilities to live independently in their own homes.
We can provide a highly trained and capable team of staff to make daily or weekly visits to suit your needs. We carefully select and check all our staff to ensure they are the best available. The friendly team is always accessible with practical advice and support all day, every day. Our service is reliable, safe and flexible, respecting the privacy, dignity and individuality of every client at all times.
When we get a request for care, our Care Manager first designs a personal care plan after a visit to your home. You decide without any pressure to accept this in your own time. Our Care at Home service provides 24 hour care.
- Personal care
- Live in care
- Respite care
- Dementia care
- Learning disabilities care
- Physical disabilities care
- Complex care
- Palliative care
Who can use our services:
Any individual over the age of 18 in need of care and support
- Using personal budgets
- Funding through insurance or private funds
- Funding from statutory agencies i.e. Social services & Health services
Accessing our service:
- Telephone us to answer any questions and get the information you want
- If you want to progress, book a personal assessment in your home; we provide this free without obligation
- At the appointed time our care manager will visit
- We will make our recommendations in writing with clear prices
- We will leave you to decide if you wish to receive care from us; having an assessment implies no commitment
Call today on 0208 427 6351 or contact us below: