Our palliative care service supports adults, young people and children who have been diagnosed with a life threating illness. It is a sensitive time for clients and their families; to support you we have specially trained palliative care teams.
The team’s priority is to ensure that the service user’s wishes are followed and that dignity and respect is maintained at all times. In addition they also ensure that friends, family and loved ones receive the professional knowledge, support and advice they might need during this difficult time.
We provide you with a personalised care plan that will take into account your needs, preferences and choices with the objective to achieve the best quality of life for you and your family.
We can support you with:
- Our personal care service supports you with your morning and evening routines, bathing, dressing, continence care
- We can support you with medication prompts
- We can provide meal preparation
- We can provide complex care support with highly skilled healthcare professionals
- Social companionship - we can provide staff to keep and make you feel comfortable
- 24 hour, one to one care
- Emergency response service to support patients with a terminal illness during times of crisis