We support people with learning disabilities to retain their independence and enjoy the same right to a happy and fulfilled life as everyone else.
Our person-centred approach views every person as an individual and we work with people with learning disabilities to allow them to make choices about how to live their lives.
We develop support plans which are flexible and fit around people’s routines, minimizing intervention and allowing our clients to remain in their own home.
Our experienced support staff get to know each person on an individual basis to understand who they are, what support they require and where they want to get to.
We offer a 1 to 1 personal service that supports and assists with:
- Support with activities for social inclusion
- Respite care for families with learning disabled children
- Assistance with personal care
- Assistance with medication
- Support to prepare meals
- Assistance with housework and laundry
- Assistance with outings and social activities
- Support with managing bills
- Live in support