We pride ourselves in supporting people with physical disabilities and sensory impairment to retain and maximise their independence and enjoy a more fulfilling life.
Our person-centred approach views each person’s unique requirements and works with them to make choices about how to live their lives. We develop support plans which are flexible and fit around people’s routines, minimising intervention and supporting people to remain in their own home.
Our experienced support staff get to know each person on an individual basis to understand who they are, what support they require and where they want to get to.
We offer a tailor-made personal service that supports and assists with:
- Support with activities for social inclusion
- Support with accessing the community
- Respite care for families with physically disabled children
- Assistance with personal care, washing and dressing
- Assistance with getting up, breakfast and night retiring
- Assistance with medication
- Support to prepare meals
- Assistance with housework and laundry
- Assistance with outings and social activities
- Support with managing bills
- Live in support